Friday, August 26, 2011

Sellersburg Celebrates!

We went to Sellersburg celebrate to check things out and mostly to get a funnel cake! I remember loving those at the Lanesville Heritgage when I was little. I was actually not near as impressed as I remembered, but Noah sure loved it! :)


On a side note, we kept telling Noah we were going to Sellersburg Celebrates and he thought for sure that "celebrate" meant a birthday party. He kept asked if Sam, Jake, Melanie, Alex, PawPaw, etc would all be there. We told him no but he still thought it was a birthday party. We got there and one of the vendors gave him a consturction hat and he got a balloon - so YES, it was a birthday party! He spent the rest of the time yelling to complete strangers "Happy Birthday to You" and "Bob the Builder Birthday Party!" I love him!





1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HILARIOUS about the birthday party and sooooo funny that someone gave him a hat and balloon and he was SOLD!!