Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Noah's 2 Year Appointment

I forgot to take any pictures, but for my record, Noah is doing wonderful! Every question Dr. Bichir asked was a "yes, yes!". He, and the nurse, were very impressed with how he was talking in so many full sentences, can say anything he wants, and that he was potty trained! His weight is 29 lbs 4 oz and in the 70th percentile. His height is 37.5 in, above the 95th percentile (he said it was actually off the chart). His head was 19.5 and in the 60th percentile. They tested his hemoglobin (iron) again and it was good - no anemia! That makes me happy! He said we can switch him off the iron, liquid vitamin to a 1/2 flinstone everyday. He was already up-to-date on shots, so none today! He doesn't have another scheduled appointment until 3 years! Yay for a healthy boy!

I was excited to get his height measurements today because supposedly at 2, you can double it and that is how tall he will be as an adult - which means he will be 6 ft 3 in. Many people have told me that it was true for their children. One day (a LONG time from now!), I will see how accurate that is! If so, it means Daddy has him beat by an inch!

1 comment:

Dan and Denise said...

I've never heard that you can double your child's height at 2 to find out how old they will be as an adult. I'm going to have to go back and see how tall Gabriel was at his 2 year appointment.