Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Baby Boy is 2

Wow, my baby boy is 2 today. I keep saying it but can hardly believe it. It was about this time 2 years ago that I was finally going back to my room from recovery. I was non-stop complaining and bickering about how rude my nurse was and how badly I wanted to see my baby. At almost 11 pm, they finally wheeled him in. There was a room full of people but they all just seemed to disappear to me because he was in my arms. The sweetest little bundle of joy, all 9.5 lbs of him, right there, in my arms. I can't believe 2 years have passed and he is now such a big boy. I mean, he looks like a 3 or 4 year old, he talks to me in complete sentences all the time, he is potty trained, he is a smart as they come...he is simply a big boy!

Mommy loves you so much Noah Lee! I had such a fun day with you today celebrating and have had so much fun over the last 2 years with you. You make me and everyone smile and keep everyone on their toes. Your energy cracks us all up and wears us out...your intelligence blows our minds...and your sweetness melts my heart. You are a complete package sweet boy and I am so happy you are mine! Happy, happy birthday! I love you!

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!! Hold on tight momma, time only keeps going faster.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Happy birthday Noah!!! We can't wait to celebrate with you!!!! :)