Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flashback Annoucements: Part 2

About 5 weeks ago, my sister came over and told me she was pregnant! I was super excited and dying to say "me too!" So I did! Then it followed with a "How far along are you? Five weeks. You? Five weeks. What? When are you due? March 3rd. When are you due? March 3rd! WHAT?!" We couldn't believe it! We decided right then that we had to tell mom & dad asap and in a fun way! We decided to make Noah a shirt that said "Grandchild #7 due March 3rd" and then have the back say "Grandchild #8 due March 3rd".


The next night, we went to Mom & Dad's for dinner! What does Noah's shirt say?



They were super excited that I was expecting! Then they saw the back and thought twins? Nope, Andrea is pregnant too - on the same day! They actually guessed it themselves pretty quick, surprisingly!


3 comments:

Chris and Melissa said...

How fun!! What great pictures, too! The huge smiles on your parents' faces are priceless! Congrats again!

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

Got all teary eyed! Love that you got pictures of that special moment for your mom and dad...and your whole BIG family! Priceless memories.

The Utley Crew said...

AWESOME! I love it. I told Andrea I can't even imagine how excited your parents are to have both of their baby girls having babies of their own, at the same time. What a special time to share as sisters! Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it!