Saturday, August 3, 2013

Chuck E Cheese Party Time - Mario Style!

I always have Noah's birthday party at home but this year - we didn't have a home! Ha! I figured with the move and everything else going on that I would have a Chuck E Cheese party! Noah was definitely on board! And let me say, it was GREAT - so easy, basically no planning and fun! It was kind of chaotic but so are his parties! He was happy, I was happy and I think everyone had a good time - so it was a success! We are very thankful to have family and friend to celebrate such an occasion - my big boy is FOUR!!!!  














 
Noah snatched the 1000 ticket!!!!! WOO HOO!!!






It was late when we got home. Daddy & Allie went to bed but Noah & I continued to party!!! We opened every gift, tried them out, had leftover cake and pizza! ha! Fun night! Love that little man!







No comments: