Friday, February 3, 2012

Zoo

This was the first and one of the only days for the next few weeks that I didn't schedule any shoots and meetings. So I wanted to take advantage of it! So off to the zoo we went with MiMi! It was a perfect day for it!!!
This 2nd picture is pretty funny....see what Noah is doing? Putting keys in the ignition...my keys. I let him have mine so he could pretend to drive. He loved it! Then we went on about our day. I hear my phone ringing later and when I go to get it, I just miss it. I then see that my sister has called me 4 times in a row. As I am looking at it, she calls again. So I answer and she says "Do you have your keys?" I think for a second, "NO, I don't! Wait, how do you know?" A lady visiting the zoo found them, called the YMCA because I had my membership card on my keys. She gave them my member ID and they pulled up my name. Well my sister works there and said "That's my sister's keys!" So Andrea called me to give me the girl's phone #, I called her, we meet, and she gave me my keys! Haha! I never realized my membership card would come in handy on that situation and such a coincident that my sister took that call! Too funny!






No comments: