Sunday, February 26, 2012

Allie's First Smiles

Allie smiles constantly in her sleep and when in a milk coma but today she locked eyes with her Daddy and smiled! Terry & I both were surprised and thought it was intentional, but then when she locked eyes with him again and smiled again - we knew she did it intentionally! It was so sweet!!! I thought it was so adorable and then I said "ahh, man that means her first was with you" just teasing him and he looked at me and said "IN YOUR FACE MOMMY!" hahaha - that is soooo my husband! Love him!

I wish I would have got it on camera but I didn't! I took a picture of them locking eyes though! So sweet!:)


Allie's first smiles at 3 weeks and 1 day old!

2 comments:

Granny G said...

She is precious and oh so cute!!!

The Black's said...

She's got him WRAPPED!!! That is so cute!