Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Noah's First Dentist Trip

I took Noah to his first dentist trip today! Yes, I know he is 2.5 years old and should have went already! Anyways, I was not looking forward to it but Noah, on the other hand, was pumped! I showed him pictures of Sam & Jake from when they went to the dentist this morning and he got even more excited! Every time one of the ladies came to get a child, Noah would ask them excitedly if it was his turn! A few parents told their kids, "look how brave he is being, wow he is excited..." I would laugh and quitely say "it's because he has never been here!" ha! BUT Noah proved me wrong and did fantastic! He was so good! His teeth look great and he left with a Mater toothbrush (which made his day!) and a whole bag of toys!


See how excited he was!



"I like the dentist! Can we go back?"

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

AWESOME!! Dr. Fleck gives TONS of toys! ha! :)