Thursday, August 12, 2010

Playdate again!

Addie came over to play again today! Megan started back at school and needed someone to watch her for the day, and we were happy to! Noah & Addie had a great time playing together! This first picture cracks me up! I love Addie's face...don't you try and steal my book Noah!

They had their first lunch date! Haha!
I have to say, Addie is so smart! She knows her colors and she knows how to keep her stuff from Noah! She had me put some things on the mantle, so that he couldn't reach! Haha! Smart, smart little girl! After nap, they were ALL giggles together playing and rolling around on the couch! I love the last picture of them!

1 comment:

The Harrell Family said...

Les - You are the BEST!!! Thanks for posting the pictures! Looks like they had a GREAT day! Addie said Noah's name about 100times that night!