Sunday, August 1, 2010

Noah's 1st Birthday Party!

Splish, Splash, it's a birthday bash! We had Noah's big birthday party today! It was absolutely wonderful! A day of food, cake, presents, popsicles, slip-n-slides, pools, sand-water tables, and most importantly, wonderful family and friends! The party turned out just like I had pictured it!
Personalized sand buckets, goodies, and a beachball for all the kiddos!
I LOVED his cakes! My aunt made them and it turned out PERFECT!!!!
Couldn't have been happier about them!
A couple of my big helpers! Love my momma & sis!
Opening presents was hilarious! Noah played with the trash bag, while all the kids went wild opening gifts! Loved it! Noah really scored with a Radio Flyer wagon (from MawMaw & PawPaw) and a Radio Flyer big wheel (from Mimi & Pa)!

It was such a perfect, wonderful way to celebrate my sweet boys 1st birthday! Thank you so much for all who helped, all who came, all who sent gifts, and all that LOVE my little boy! He is so blessed!

No comments: