Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Modest Baby!

So, my baby is modest and didn't want to show his/her stuff off! Everyone says that it must be a girl...haha! So we scheduled another U/S for the 26th! BUT most importantly, the baby looked good and healthy! He/she weighed 12 ounces. Here are some of the pics...

ALSO, this past Sunday, Terry felt the baby kick for the first time!!! He felt 4 strong kicks!!! We were so excited! Then, today, my mom got to feel a kick too!!! So amazing!!!


Foot

Spine & Head

Face

6 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

all that!?! what a turkey! :) (that's why i call my boys when they are acting rotten!!)

the lewis gang said...

bummer! i've been checking your blog every so often to find out! keep us informed! everything else okay? that's always the most relieving part!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Yes, I was so bummed!!! BUT she said everything looked nice and normal!!! She didn't get to examine the heart or face like she wanted and of course, we weren't able to find out the sex. So in 2 weeks, we will try again!

Deuser Family said...

Hey don't feel bad. We had to have three ultrasounds before we knew what Brylee was. She was always turned funny or crossing her legs to. I am so happy that the baby is healthy! You will find out what you are having soon enough. I know its frusterating though! :)

The Harrell Family said...

I'm pretty sure that means that you're not supposed to find out!! :)

BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Jaime Mac said...

Man, that sucks! At least you get to go back in a couple of weeks! I'll cross my fingers for ya!