Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Count Down!!!

So we officially have 1 week until we find out the baby's sex! It's funny how life changes, usually at this time I would be counting down the days to my birthday! I am excited for that of course, but the ultrasound that day takes the cake!

I orignally didn't know if I wanted to find out, but now I simply cannot wait!!! I keep picturing what we would do for a girl's room or what we would do for a boy's room and thinking of names! I think it's awesome when people don't find out, such a FUN surprise! BUT I am soooo super excited to find out now! I hope, hope, hope that there is NO hiding during the ultrasound! If the baby decides not to show itself, then the doctor won't reschedule another ultrasound for 4 weeks! So fingers crossed! We will also see how accurate everyone's guessing is! According to the blog survey, you all voted...


Boy - 17 votes = 52%
Girl - 12 votes = 36%
Both/Twins - 4 votes = 12% (BUT we already know that you all are wrong!)

3 comments:

The Harrell Family said...

Aw...I'm so sad! haha

Better call us when you find out!

the lewis gang said...

i voted girl! when can we/how do we go about getting the cd from you?

The Mac Pack said...

I think that it is a boy but I want a girl to dress up. So either way I will be excited!!!