Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Update...

Today, I had my monthly appointment with my OB to follow up after my ultrasound. She said everything looked great...size, weight, spine, fluids, etc. She said I seem to still be on track for my original due date. The only concern was that I have develop a small hernia due to the pregnany, but we will just watch it for the time being. I scheduled my next monthly appointment and also moved the next ultrasound from the 26th to the 27th, so we could have a different US tech. We will now have the lady that did our first US, who was wonderful! Today was also a fun day for the baby's movement, as my dad felt him/her kick! So, now Terry, Mom & Dad have felt our little miracle! He/she is definitely a strong lil one! Everytime I feel this the baby (which is a LOT), I am reminded again that there is definitely a God! Anyone who doesn't believe, should try being pregnant and try to still not believe! I don't think it's possible!

3 comments:

The Utley Crew said...

I agree...it is the ultimate miracle, isn't it!? Glad all looks good and that you will get another u/s with a tech you like.

Anonymous said...

HI Its Nancy and since I never get to see anyone too much I wanted to say Congrats on your baby.....and hey isn't this your birthday? Happy Birthday.
Love ya and miss seeing you!
Nancy

The Harrell Family said...

Glad to hear the baby is doing GREAT!!

The tech we had was an older lady with straight gray hair.... very sweet!