Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Growing Belly!

So, today in one of my pregnancy books, it talked about how at this point maternity clothes might not be a must, but you are probably not fitting so well in your normal clothes. The book continues to say "Some women try to get by for a while by not buttoning or zipping their pants all the way or by using rubber bands or safety pins to increase the size of their waistbands. Others wear their partner's clothing..." So we thought wearing Terry's clothes sounded like a plan! HAHAHAHA! We have been laughing histerically since!!!


6 comments:

The Utz Family said...

OMG!! That is so funny! I think you need to grow taller about 10 feet to fit in Terry's clothes!:)You guys crack me up!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that's a good look!! ha ha ha!!

the lewis gang said...

that stage is so frustrating! hang in there, the maternity clothes will be a must soon! i still haven't gotten an email about pics. can you call me this weekend? thanks!

The Mac Pack said...

Are you showing yet? If so...I need to see belly pictures ASAP. I love baby bellies!

The Utley Crew said...

haha! Yes, that lovely in-between stage. With Abby, I couldn't wait to get into maternity clothes, because I was just SO excited and ready to look pregnant and then with Olivia, I held out as long as I could. ha! I can't wait to see you with a belly! Even though I complained some towards then end, I loved having a belly...that's when it gets REALLY fun! :)

The Black's said...

It's funny how in just a few more weeks, your belly will drastically change. It seemed like from week 16 to 20, my belly went from kind of normal to pregnant belly. It was wild.