Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy, Exhausting, but Fun Weekend!

This weekend sure was BUSY for us! We did the photography for a wedding rehearsal on Friday, a wedding on Saturday, and then had a birthday party on Sunday. I am simply exhausted! The rehearsal and wedding went nice and smooth! The family was so wonderful and very appreciative of everything, so it made it that much better! Terry assisted me with all of it and did great. It is so nice to have him as a back-up! I am excited to get working on their photos!

Andrea & Derek's birthday is on the 21st of this month, but we celebrated last night since Derek was in town. We had a great time! Mom cooked a wonderful meal and Sam & Jake made for great entertainment as always! I love spending time with the family! We missed you Khirstin, Braeden, Grandma, Chad & Fargol...wish you all could have been in town! Here are a few pictures of the party!
Haha! I tried to act like this was Andrea's real gift!
I mean, come on, it came all the way from Jamaica!

No comments: