Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chili

Haha, so this might be one of those "you had to be there moments" but I am still cracking up! Since I have been pregnant, I have really not enjoyed the idea of chili and most soups really. I don't know why, but I just haven't had a desire for it. Terry loves chili and I usually do too. Anyways, he is constantly asking me if I want chili for dinner and I again & again say no. Today he looked at me, so serious and asked "Umm honey, can I get an ETA on when chili is going to sound good again?" Hahaha! I just love him!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha!! try sometime in august terry when it's too hot to eat it!!

it is so weird how things sound good and not so good when you're pregnant!!

The Harrell Family said...

Funny... sounds like a conversation we had about Chicken! Tell him it will sound good again after the baby is born! :)

The Utley Crew said...

haha! That sounds like something Scott would say. I had things like that with both girls. I can still barely eat Cheerios, and with Olivia, I could not prepare meat. Something about it made me gag. I could eat it, but NOT cook it! ha! Tell him to just go along with it, and get you whatever you want! ;)

The Utz Family said...

That cracks me up!! I thing every preg woman has something that turns their stomach!! Poor Terry...tell him he will get to eat chili again...some day!! :)