Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Fun!

So we already have some nursery furniture! We just couldn't wait!!! I had picked it out like a month or so ago and was going to wait, but the crib went on sale! So we jumped on it! We have the crib and changing table, but are waiting to see if the dresser goes on sale. We have them both put together and they look great! The color is espresso, though the pictures make it look much darker.

In other baby news, I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. It was mainly just my annual gyno stuff, but I did get to hear that precious little heartbeat again! Soooo wonderful! It was even louder and stronger sounding this time! Absolutely priceless!


3 comments:

The Mac Pack said...

The baby is taking Derek and I's room...haha!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Haha! I know! You better come stay quick because the bed is getting the boot here soon! BUT you can still come & stay, there is couches and floor space! :)

The Black's said...

That is awesome! We have the same crib and changing table!!! Too cute!