Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vacation Day 5

Have I mentioned I am having a REALLY hard time narrowing down pictures to put on here? ha! Here we are on Day 5, sad that vacation is almost over. We spent it at the ocean, mostly the pool, dinner & ice cream, and then back to the ocean for an evening stroll!
 
It rained some in the morning. Once it stopped, we tried to play frisbee but it was pretty windy there from Hurricane Leslie (ironic!?). It was so windy at some points that we couldn't set Allie down or the sand would drill her. It actually kind of hurt our ankles a little! BUT we still managed to have fun!  
 


 
Noah loved doing this. I don't know why but it was funny!

 
I LOVE fixing Allie's hair. Terry took these pictures without me asking (shock!) and they are some of my favorites! I just love them! :)






 
 

 

 
 
Love ALL of these! What a fun evening at the beach!
 
Funny story to remember, before leaving for vacation, Noah said he wasn't going in the ocean because there are sharks. So we told him there wasn't any sharks in the ocean we were going to. We got there and Noah never mentioned sharks. Well, this night he was playing in the ocean with some other kids and one of the kids yelled "Shark!" He looked at them and told them so seriously that there were no sharks in this ocean! Love him so much!

 











No comments: