Thursday, September 27, 2012

Disney On Ice!

Terry & I have been driving Noah crazy because we told him we were taking him somewhere but wouldn't tell him where! He knew it was a SURPRISE and it was eating him up! It was so fun! ha! I am pretty sure he is psychic though because at one point, he said you are taking me to watch a big Lightening and big Mater drive around! ha!?
 
We told him it was going to be just me, him and Daddy! I thought he would be excited about getting some "him" time but he was very sad that Allie wasn't going and kept saying he would miss her! So we took her to dinner with us. He picked Subway Eat Fresh. Then MawMaw and PawPaw took Allie.
 
Then we were on our way! And well he was right when he guessed the surprise! First up was Cars and boy, was he excited!!! He loved it! What a great night! Though we all missed Allie! :)



 
 
 
 



No comments: