Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vacation Day 4

This day started with some snuggles, trip to Harbour Town to see the Lighthouse, then back to the hotel & beach! Awesome day!
 
I LOVE this first picture!



 
Noah insisted this was Lightening McQueen's Piston Cup!





 


 
Noah hugged the bear, then high fived, then knucks, and them about took him out! Love him! Makes me laugh just thinking about it!
 



 
 



 


 
I can't get over how much both of my kids just loved the beach!  





 

 
The next pictures CRACKS me up - well Noah that is! hahahaha!


 
My sweet girl in her FAVORITE spot! She is definitely mommy's girl and I love it!!!



 

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

LOVE all the vacation photos! Looks like such a great time. Noah and Allie are getting so big, and they are SO cute! :)