Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Noah's 3 Year and Allie's 6 Month Check-Up

Check-ups were a success! Both are growing and developing just perfectly! Noah is 34 1/2 lbs (75th percentile) and 40 inches (90th percentile on height). Allie is 17 lbs 15 oz (80th percentile), 26 1/2 inches (75th percentile on height), and 17 in on head (75th percentile). Looks like I am going to have two tall kiddos! I can't believe how big my little PREEMIE girl is! So blessed to have healthy, beautiful children!

Noah was so sweet with Allie. When she was about to get her shots, he told the nurses to wait so he could climb up on the stool and talk to her during them. She, of course, started crying...and Noah did too! I looked at him and said "don't cry buddy, she's okay"... He said "but they hurt Allie"...I said "but you need to be a big boy and help her feel better. Sing to her"...so he sang to her and she immediately stopped crying and just smiled at her sweet big brother. Love them!






We tried over and over to get a picture of the 3 of us, per Noah's request and this is the best we got! haha! I like the first one the most! :)



No comments: