Friday, August 3, 2012

My little man is THREE!

I cannot believe it's Noah's third birthday! I really can't. I stayed up late last night preparing for his big day and watching old home movies of my sweet boy. I cried like a baby...not just a few glistening tears either, I bawled! I love seeing my kiddos grow and live life but oh how it goes too fast! Just the thought of him turning three and Allie turning six months made me lose it! BUT the party must go on, right!? Noah woke up to a room full of balloons and streamers, donuts for breakfast as requested and a few presents to start the day off right! He was one happy boy! After breakfast, we were going to go the zoo since Daddy took the day off but it was raining so we headed to bounce time! Then it was home for lunch and nap before Chuck E Cheeses! What a fun filled day!














Even during all the fun, he had a minute to give his sister some lovin! :)











No comments: