Sunday, August 5, 2012

Family Pictures - The Good & The REAL

As a photographer, it's really hard for me to have family pictures taken. I just have such an idea of exactly what I want to see. The outcomes just don't usually come out the way I envision it. I have to be on the other side, trying to tell my them exactly what shots I want, how to use the camera, keep my two little kids happy and patient, keep my husband patient (that's a job!), while still trying to keep a smile on my face. Well let me just tell you how frustratingly hilarious that is - yes, frustratingly hilarious sounds a bit like an oxymoron but it's just so frustrating that I have to laugh. It's hilarious really. So here it is the good and the real, behind the scenes look! hahaha!
 
The good, not great...  
 


 
And the BAD REAL - a behind the scenes look including pouting, crying, screaming, sticking tongues out, blinking, crawling away, and lots of endless and unsuccesful attempts by others to entertain everyone and get everyone smiling at the camera at once.   
 

 

 

 
 
A couple hundred pictures taken this evening and yet this is by FAR my favorite!!!!!!!
The end result and last picture of the night! Hahahahaha!
 
 
 
 

No comments: