Friday, January 6, 2012

To the Zoo we go!

I was more than pumped when I saw 60 on the forecast for today! I called Mom and said we are going to the zoo on Friday! So to the zoo we went! It was gorgeous and just a perfect day to go!










Conversations I want to remember from today...

  • Mom said to Noah while he was sitting on her lap "You have a boney butt." Noah then said "Well you have a stinky butt!" hahahaha, seriously Noah, you are 2!
  • Mom asked Noah if he liked his new Scout dog. Noah said "Yeah, he's kinda pretty cool."
  • Noah asked me for M&Ms out of the machine and I said "No, I don't have any money." Mom and I continue to talk. Noah starts digging in mom's purse without her even knowning and says "Hey, she has money in here!" haha!
  • He kept calling the peguins "little turds" today I don't know why but he insisted on telling everyone in there that they were little turds!

No comments: