Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Princess Allie's Tea Party

My sister and mom threw me a surprise tea party for Allie this past Sunday! It was ADORABLE and I was shocked! I had no idea! They did such a good job and I had lots of wonderful friends and family there. They had lots of tea, yummy and cute food, tiarras, a bow-making station, wonderful gifts and more! So thankful for everyone who came and for my sister and mom for having it! Love you!





They made me sing "I'm a Little Teapot". I tried to get some support for the little girls, but they just stood there looking cute! :)


Everyone! :)





Andrea N. won the cutest bow contest!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Fun!! I wish I could have been there!

Jill said...

What a great surprise!

The Black's said...

We planted our cute little party favors and they actually growing!!! So pumped! We had so much fun at your party!