Monday, June 14, 2010

Sharing

I want to remember.....

Noah is getting so good about sharing lately! It is so cute! When I ask him for the ball or his toy, he almost always hands it over without a thought. Sometimes he acts like he is going to hand it to me, then takes it back and giggles! It is so funny! Well today, I had a slice of cheese (for me) and he grabbed it, took a bite and then fed me a bite! It was so adorable, I about cried! Ha! He just kept doing it...taking a bite, then giving me a bite, taking a bite, then giving me a bite! By the end, the cheese was getting less than appetizing with his slober and bannanas mixed on it but I didn't care! Haha! It was that sweet! Later that day, he fed me his puffs! Again, so sweet! The best part is that he giggles and smiles the whole time that he does it! :)

No comments: