Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day - Noah & Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there! Noah & I showed Daddy some love with a homemade card, a collage print to hang up a Daddy's work, and a big breakfast this morning. We told Daddy to relax and enjoy the day! Noah wouldn't have any part of that relaxing, he just wanted to wrestle with Daddy! Of course, Terry wouldn't have it any other way!! :)
Then I dressed my boys a like (haha, yes, I did just say that!) and we went to MawMaw & PawPaw's house. I got some sweet pictures of my 2 boys!
Terry, you are a wonderful Daddy to Noah. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father for him. Noah simply adores you and so do I! We love you so much! Thank you for all you do for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elderslove these pics!!!! so very proud of you three and your adorable little family. what a wonderful gift to us to see you three so happy!! thanks for all you have given us just watching you all grow. DREAMS DO COME TRUE we love you mimi and pa