Thursday, June 3, 2010

10 Months Old!

My baby is 10 months old today! He continues to bring joy to my life every single day and is growing up way too fast! At 10 months, Noah you are....
  • Walking...and you are so darn cute doing it!
  • Saying "Mama, Dada, PawPaw & bye bye"
  • Still LOVES bathtime, swinging, and playing outside
  • Loves to go swimming!
  • Favorite food is probably cheese. You also enjoys green beans, puffs, toast, noodles or anything we are eating!
  • Understanding simple things, like "no, come here, and give me the ball".
  • You play catch! Haha! You really do catch the ball, then "dribble" it and then I ask for it back and you hand it to me.
  • Still has 7 teeth!!! Haven't had a new one come in since March.
  • Learning how to throw quite the little fit when you don't get your way. Haha! Usually only when I have the phone and won't give it to you!
  • Still loves rolling around with blankets, stuffed animals, and pillows
  • Still loves playing peek-a-boo and chase
  • You love chasing the vacuum! Haha! :)
  • If I ask you where your tongue is, you show me!
  • When I make dinner, you watch your baby Einstein videos and you love, love, love the little puppet lambs (you smile, squeal, and run at the TV every time!)
  • Wearing 12 and 18 month clothes, size 5 shoe, and size 4 diapers
  • On the home scale, weighs about 23 lbs.
  • Still sleeping great, 12 to 12.5 hrs every night and 2 daily naps (usually 1-2 hrs each)

And last, you still have the most beautiful smile and big blue eyes! And you still have (and always will) an unexplainable amount of love from your Mommy & Daddy! :)

No comments: