Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alone?

So I am sitting here waiting on a bug man to come spray at our house. He told me on the phone that since Noah is under 2 years of age that he would prefer he be out of the house for around 4 hours. So Uncle Daniel, Sam & Jake came and picked up Noah. As I was sitting here in silence, taking advantage of this time to get some work done, I realized that I have NEVER been alone in this house in over 10 months! Terry has never taken Noah somewhere by himself (crazy, I know) and everytime someone else has babysat him, I have been out of the house for photo shoots, appointments, or otherwise. How insane is that? It is a strange, strange feeling and one would think that I would enjoy it but I am not sure I like it! I am kind of lonely! Haha!

But Noah was loving the idea...he was ready to go with Uncle Dan!

2 comments:

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

I hear ya! I always think I will like just being home by myself to get something done...just bored! It's normal, I think!!! I really hope Beckett isn't born before the 25th and Paisley and I can join you all for Bounce Time. I can't wait to catch up!

Jami said...

Isn't it weird? I have been alone in my house probably a total of 5 times since Cooper was born. Half of those were back when he was a baby and in daycare b/c I was still working and we had a holiday and I took advantage of daycare being open to get some things done.