Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Miss Allie Ann!

The house was decorated, her gifts were ready and her first birthday donut was waiting! My baby girl is 1. We spent the morning at home playing, then went to eat lunch with daddy at work, then had dinner and playtime at home. We had planned on going to Puzzle's Fun Dome but it was raining, I had a major headache and it just wasn't going to happen. I think we had a pretty good time at home though and I am pretty sure she didn't mind!  




 
Noah was SO excited for her to open his gifts!  
 
We sang to her at breakfast... 

 

 
She got lots of birthday phone calls and texts! MawMaw & PawPaw were singing to her in this pic!

 
Sweet Daddy wanted to be home with us but had to go to work!

 

 
She kept opening the oven door to try and climb it! Wonder how long that door will last?! ha!

 
Smitten! :)


 
Me and my sweet girl at 12:27 - she is OFFICIALLY ONE YEAR OLD!




 
 
Then we sang to her with dinner...

 
Sang to her with dessert.... 

And here is the story here: Allie is constantly taking off her bows. I am constantly putting them back in. Well she started to take it off and give it to us, hit the plate, the cake went flying at her, I flipped and blew at the candle because I didn't want her to burn. She started screaming! I thought 'okay, miss dramatic, it's okay!" A moment later, I realized the candle wax burnt her! I felt terrible - mom of the year award - right here! ugh!

 
She wanted nothing to do with the cake then - so Noah ate up! Ha!

 
It was time for settling down, books and bed. Goodnight my sweet 1 year old. I now have a 3.5 year old and a 1 year old. wow!
 

 
 

No comments: