Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Birthday!

I spent my birthday morning with a headache, so I spent most of it on the church napping with my baby girl, which at least made the headache a little enjoyable! Later, we went to Hubers with my
family. It was a beautiful day, so the kids got to play outside after we ate and burn off a little sugar from the cookie cake! Noah picked out the colors for my cake, orange and green. He really wanted it to be a minnie mouse cake since I am a girl but they said they didn't do them there, so he settled for green and orange!





MawMaw & PawPaw and all of their grandkids expect for one. Wish Friyana was here but love the pic!

2 comments:

The Harrell Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the picture of all the grandkids!

The Black's said...

Good gravy, that's a lot of McAfee babies!!! Soooo cute!