Sunday, March 4, 2012

Allie's 1 Month Old

Allie is 1 month old today! Her days are filled with eating, sleeping, snuggling with mommy and daddy, and having Noah in her face all the time! ha! She is starting to give us lots of pretty smiles! Pretty much from day one, she has been on a pretty consistent schedule of eating every 3 hours (starting at 8am). The last week or so, she has started having some trouble eating (dealing with gas and crying when nursing). It is nothing like Noah was, but I am hoping it doesn't get worse. I am going to try and eat completely, completely plain this week and see if that makes a difference. I am pretty careful about what I eat but I am hoping she is just extra senstive and doesn't have reflux like her brother did! So we will see how this week goes before her 1 month appointment, which is this Saturday. Even though she has had some trouble this past week, I know she has put on lots of weight! She is getting so big! I can't wait to see what she weighs and measures! She is still wearing newborn diapers and clothes. Overall the transition to 2 has been so smooth and fairly easy! She definitely fits right into this family! Love you Allie Ann!

No comments: