Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa, I want...

We took Noah to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop this afternoon. He was SO excited! I really didn't know how he would do once he actually saw him but he did great! He went straight to his lap, smiled for his picture and then was on a mission to tell Santa what he wanted! "Umm, Santa, I want Ferdinand, Charlie, Flynn the Firetruck, and Molly." Those are all trains from Thomas & Friends. It was so cute listening to him tell Santa. After that Santa handed Noah a candy cane and I looked at Noah and said "Well what do you say?" Noah said "Umm, I want Ferdinand, Charlie, Flynn......" Haha! I said "No, I mean say thank you! Noah laughed and said "thank you!" Then he gave Santa a hug and we went on our way!

1 comment:

Chris and Melissa said...

Cute story! And you got a good picture, too! He is such a handsome, little boy!