Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Conversations with Noah

I am constantly saying that I need to blog various conversations that I have with Noah for my keepsake because he is always cracking me up! I never do, so I swear I am going to start doing it more often! Today at lunch went something like this:

Noah - "Baby Allie is going to come out and crawl to the Christmas tree."
Me - "Well she won't be here for Christmas. She will be here a couple months after Christmas."
Noah - "She will crawl outside with me to the backyard and kick the ball"
Me - "When she comes out, you will have to help teach her how to crawl, walk, and run"
Noah - "Yeah, run like this!!!" (As he kicks his feet like crazy!) 
Me - "That's great buddy"
Noah - "Baby Allie will fly up in an airplane, way up in the sky"
Me - "Where will she go?"
Noah - "Up in the sky, with Super Readers! Yeah! Hooray!"

On a side note:
  • I love that he says "Hooray" all the time!
  • I think it's hilarious that he often says that he doesn't need to do something because he did it yesterday. It's always "yesterday" no matter when he did is last. Haha! Such as "No, I don't need to go pee, I went pee yesterday" or "I picked up my toys yesterday", etc. I love his sense of humor. 
  • During our Pennslyvania trip, he picked up on my nickname that Uncle Derek and Braeden call me and now calls me "Lesterfest" often. He thinks it's hilarious!
  • Lately he just makes up random words and we will say "What's that? I don't know what that means." And he will just laugh and laugh. I guess it's because he doesn't know what it means either, he just made it up!   

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a doll! I tell Dave all the time I need to record Kade's conversations, too because they really do crack you up! What a fun age! :)