Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ultrasound & Dr. Appt

I dropped Noah off with MawMaw before my appointment. Right before I left, MawMaw said to Noah "So what's it going to be - a baby brother or sister?" Noah replied "Sister!", which was very strange because he has said boy/baby brother the entire time! Anyways, I left and picked up Terry at work and we were off. I had SO much anxiety because I was so scared that the baby's legs would be crossed (like Noah did the first time we tried to find out the sex of him)! BUT all went great! We told the ultrasound tech that we didn't want to know but wanted her to print the picture, write the sex on it, and seal it in an evelope! She did great avoiding the area but she did say "he" a couple of times, and so did the doctor later. So Terry & I were convinced it was another boy - which we thought all along anyways! BUT we were determined to wait it out and not find out until the reveal party! Let me just say, that envelope drove us crazy! THANK goodness it was only for about 6 or so hours but STILL!  




1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

good for you! there is NO WAY i would have been able to keep that envelope sealed!! :)