Saturday, October 1, 2011

6 Years?!

6 years ago I was forced out to 4th street with a friend because she liked a guy. I really didn't want to go out that night but gave in for her! It was that night that I saw Terry out with some of his friends. We laughed because he said he was forced out that night too by a friend. We had known each since we were little but really never talked until that night. I made him dance with me (yet he will hardly do that now!). "Living on a Prayer" played - not exactly an easy song to dance to but it was fun! We ended up talking all night and watching "Boy Meets World" and "Smurfs" on TV at the guy's house that my friend liked who was also friends with Terry. We went on our 1st official date a week later when I was home for fall break from Evansville, which is actually another pretty funny story. Well she is married now but not to that guy...but here I am 6 years later, married to Terry with our 2nd child on the way! How has time flown by that fast?! When did we grow up?

No comments: