Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Sister!

Noah is going to have a little sister! It's a GIRL! I am in COMPLETE shock! I just felt so sure it was a boy that I hardly even considered the possibility of it being a girl! We are THRILLED! I figured I would end up having 100 kids trying to get us a girl! Ha! I will post pictures of the big reveal and party later! BUT for now, let's just say we can't sleep, we are so excited! It's past 11 pm and Noah is still awake - though that may have to do with the many cupcakes, mints, gum, and whatever other sugar he could get his hands on tonight! Ha!

6 comments:

Jami said...

Congratulations!! What a fun way to find out.

the lewis gang said...

congrats, leslie!! they will love each other and be best friends, but aggrevate the heck out of each other and be worst enemies!! love it!

ginmommy said...

Congratulations guys!! Little girls are fun :)

Granny G said...

Congratulations!! Nora will have a little girl to grow up with.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

1. CONGRATS!!!! SO, SO Happy for you!!
2. We still want you to have 100 kids though!!
3. I have no idea who gave Noah sugar? That's weird! :)

Jill said...

YEA! That is so awesome. You'll still have to have more! :)