Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Birthday - Continued!

After 9 hours of pure misery Friday night, I did nothing but lay around and sleep on Saturday. I barely moved! By Sunday, I was not feeling great but was ready to get out of the house! So to MawMaw & PawPaw Nic's we went to celebrate my birthday some more! THANKS everyone for everything! :)

See his cotton candy beard!?
He liked opening my presents!
Noah repeatly went to MawMaw Nic and asking for more crackers... ...and would then run over and feed them to PawPaw Nic! It was really cute!

1 comment:

The Mac Pack said...

1. Noah looks too big. He's a toddler!

2. Lately, I have gotten sick everytime I eat at Oliver Garden. It doesn't matter what location either. TMI...but it just runs right through me. I thought that maybe they used a new preservative...