Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday - To Me! :)

My 27th birthday was, well, the worst birthday ever. Ha! Sad, but true! Who's say that, right? Well, among other things that happened that day, here are the 2 major birthday depressants - my brother officially started his deployment and I got what we think was food poisoning (worse pain ever - worse than labor)! Lots of fun, let me tell you! Haha! BUT on the better side, I did spend some of it with some of my wonderful family - my Mom, Dad, Grandma, Andrea, Mike and of course, my wonderful hubby and Noah...and did get to enjoy that part! THANKS for coming out for dinner and dessert!

5 comments:

The Mac Pack said...

Happy birthday! We wish that we were there to celebrate it with you. 27 looks good on you...you're glowing! Love ya!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i hate that we missed dinner! gotta love contractions. that night i had my first "real" ones! that is a pretty cute scarf you are wearing though! sam insisted on taking your present to you. i'm glad he did now. so sorry you got sick. that really stinks! glad you are better! happy birthday!

Jami said...

Sorry to hear about your birthday! I will be praying for your brother. I got food poisoning when I was I was pregnant with Cameron, you are right, worst feeling ever.

Jill said...

You poor thing! At least you had some loved ones around to make ir better. ;)

ginmommy said...

I'm sorry your birthday was bad ;( I will def pray for safety for your brother!! Oh, and happy birthday!!!