Sunday, March 20, 2011

Home Sweet New Salisbury

We headed out to the old homefronts today! Long story, but my mom & dad own their old house again. So we went out to help do some yard work and cleaning. It was so much fun watching Noah run around at my old home. He had a blast but it was pretty sentimental for me! After we worked out there for a little bit, we drove a minute down the road to Mimi & Pa's house for some dinner and play time! They are doing some work on there house too, so Noah was all about helping - he was hammering his little heart out! Haha! :) It was a wonderful Sunday! We had one tuckered out little boy when we got home!

Playing in my old room!Off to work at Mimi & Pa's house!
Playing with Pa & Tylar after a much needed bath! I love having a boy - I loved seeing him playing trucks in the dirt, hammering the boards and getting down right messy!

2 comments:

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

We drove past this weekend and I thought I saw you outside! SO should have stopped!!! Love that picture of Noah playing in your old room!

Anonymous said...

you know that was my room before it was yours!!!

daniel