Sunday, April 4, 2010

SURPRISE!

We had a surprise birthday party for my mom last night! It was 60's themed and we had a groovy good time! I think she was really surprised! Happy Birthday Mom! We love you so much! You mean the world to us! And thanks to everyone who came! Here she is when she came in...isn't she just beautiful?!
Then we changed them into some 60's attire! Check them out!
My cute, tie-dyed family! Noah stayed for a little bit and then his wonderful Aunt Melissa took him home to bed! Thanks again Mis!!
Isn't that cake awesome?! Thanks Aunt Doris!!!
We LOVE our Mom! And miss our Derek! Chad flew in from California, but Derek couldn't make it in. He is in Arizona for army. We also missed Khirstin, Braeden, Fargol & her baby-on-board!
Andy...haha! "I love Derek's Mom"
Chad & I rocked out some karaoke!

No comments: