Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Favorite

Over the past 8+ months, I have constantly found myself saying "Oh, my favorite thing is when Noah..." does this or that. Well I have a new favorite that I never want to forget! It's when Noah is in my lap and I am not paying attention to him. I may be looking at the computer, TV, or talking to someone else. Well he just won't have that! Haha! He grabs my face with his sweet little hands and turns my face towards him, so that I am looking at him and then he just giggles like crazy! It's one of the single most adorable things in the world! He sure knows how to melt his mommy's heart!

2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

Grace used to do that too. It is a really sweet (and funny) thing that kids pick up.

Jill said...

Kade does this! Aren't little boys the sweetest!? ;)