Monday, April 5, 2010

Audience

Noah loves, loves, loves to look out the window, especially when it's open and the wind is blowing in. In the afternoon, lots of neighbor kids are out playing. I think he could just sit there watching them through the window forever! He talks and giggles at them (though they don't see or even hear him). Tonight, I went out to mow the lawn and looked over and saw Noah in the window! It was so sweet! Noah didn't take his eyes off me! He was cracking up everytime I got close to the him or waved at him. I had Terry come out and take a picture. Then before I knew it, Noah had an audience. Numerous people that were out walking, saw me waving in the window at him as I mowed and were just cracking up at how cute it was. I don't think it has ever taken me so long to mow! :)

No comments: