Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Glimpse!

So today, I had a glimpse of what life would be with 3 boys! A 4 year old, 16 months, and 6 months! Whew! Sam, Jake & Noah had a blast! Noah was loving it!!! They were so funny together. Noah was constantly trying to keep up with the boys, crawling anywhere and everywhere they were as fast as he could! He kept crawling all over Sam and trying to pull up on him. It was hilarious! Sam didn't mind! He kept giving Noah big hugs! It was a such fun day and I learned a few things in the process...
  • Our TV must be mounted in the very near future
  • We have got to get something other than carpet in the dining room
  • A toddler's sock is not a good chew toy for a 6 month old, but a 4 year olds toes are great! Sorry Sam! Haha!
  • The toilet is not a good home for a toy......hahahaha!
  • The innocence of a 4 year old is priceless!
Haha! Thanks for coming over to play Sam & Jake! Come back anytime!!! We loved having you both! Oh and the best part of the day was when Sam told me that he had missed me and gave me a big hug!!!


"Aunt Leskie, Noah is biting my toes" -Sam

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha!! i am sure you had a full afternoon!!! sam couldn't wait to come over!! thanks for having them! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Oh my...you are a brave, brave lady! Glad you had fun w/ all those BOYS!! :)