Friday, December 11, 2009

Teething Baby!

Noah is officially teething! I thought with the amount of drool, chewing, fussing, and ear pulling that he probably was, but I wasn't sure until today! I was letting him chew on my fingers and that's when I felt it! Daddy felt it too! The poor little guy, he is sick and teething all at the same time! He started getting sick on Tuesday night and we took him to the doctor on Thursday and they said it is croup. He had to have a breathing treatment at the doctors and is on an oral steriod for 5 days. Poor lil guy! BUT through the teething and sickness, I still managed to get a few pictures of my currently toothless baby...one with a big o' smile! :)

3 comments:

Kiersten Hoehn said...

He is soo cute!!

The Utley Crew said...

Awww, hope he's feeling better and that tooth pops throgh soon. He is SO adorable! I know he looks a lot like Terry, but I see more of you in him all the time!

The Utz Family said...

Poor little guy! Hope he is feeling better real soon!