Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Windstorm Madness!

Well, as most everyone knows, Southern Indiana had some severe wind this past Sunday. Being in the insurance business, it has been a CRAZY week! The damage was way worse than I imagined. Claims came in right and left! We are estimating that we have easily had over 100 claims so far, just in our office! Shelter Insurance has over 1000 claims in total from just this area so far! Luckily, Terry & I personally did not have any damage and we never lost electricity either. My parents, on the other the hand, look like a tornado went through! Thankfully, no house damage, just a crazy tree debris filled yard! I had Dad send me some pictures! The pictures don't even give it justice though. We went and helped them start the clean up process last night and it is way worse than the pictures even look! Mom stood in some of the pictures to show just how big some of these trees are...





No comments: