Sunday, September 28, 2008

Terry's Turning 29 on the 29th!

Tomorrow is Terry's birthday, but the celebrating started today! We had all our family over for a home cooked meal of Papa John's Pizza. Ha!! It was wonderful getting everyone together! Terry wants to thank everyone for coming and for his gifts! He really appreciates it! Here are some pictures of Terry with the Carmel Apple Cheesecake that I made for him, pictures of him opening gifts, and of course, some pictures courtesy of my nephew Sam!!! I am such a fun Aunt, letting him play with my camera! He is a good little photographer! Also, I can't finish this blog without mentioning that is actually my brother's Chad birthday today! Happy Birthday Chad! We wish you were here with us to celebrate!





2 comments:

danraymac said...

was using your "good slr" camera? if so, you are brave.

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Haha! No, no! He was just playing with my little point and shoot camera! I love him but I won't let him play with my good SLR cameras!