Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taylor Wedding

Terry & I went to another wedding tonight! This was for the "former" Jessie Potish & Kent Taylor. They are now Mr. & Mrs. Kent Taylor! I became friends with both Jessie & Kent when I worked at Humana and we have remained in touch since. Their wedding was beautiful! It was at the Frazier Museum of History with the ceremony on the roof top and the reception inside. It was wonderful seeing them get married, especially since Kent caught the garter at our wedding and I did their engagement photos! I was very excited to see that my work was on display! The program & favors had my pictures on it! It was so cute!


The groom's pizza cake!



Cutest Kleenex box ever! :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that's fun that your pics were everywhere! you'll be on a billboard someday!!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

It was fun! As for the billboard, I can only hope! Haha! :)