Monday, March 9, 2015

Welcome Miss Laynie Lynn Elder

Well I made it to my scheduled C-section! We woke up early, dropped off Noah at school, dropped Allie off at Andreas and headed to the hospital! The C-section was scheduled for 12 and we had to be at the hospital at 9:30am. Mawmaw and Mimi came in for a few minutes before they took me back. I was in a bit of a giggly nervous state, haha but before we knew it, we were on our way!

At 1:10pm, Laynie Lynn made her arrival. She was beautiful and healthy! Born on Monday, March 9th weighing 9lbs 1oz and 21 1/4 inches long.
 
After fixing me up, we headed to a room for some kangaroo time. I love this! I love the feel of my sweet girl laying on my chest. Laynie immediately started sucking on my chest, so I decided to nurse her and she did beautifully. After a while, they said since it was just two people - we could bring the grandma's in if we liked, so we did. They were of course in love right away, just like us! Then she was taken to the nursery for some monitoring and bath, while I was taken to my room.









 

 




No comments: