Friday, February 14, 2014

Allie's Allergies

We had two different visits with an allergist to try and figure out why Allie has hives so much, as well as to figure out what she reacted to recently at Chick-fil-a. Turns out, she is allergic to just about everything environmental including dogs, cats, all trees, all molds, cockroach, etc, etc etc. The list goes on! We figured she was allergic to dogs but other than hives after being around dogs, she really doesn't have much issues. So I was a bit surprised. As for food, nothing came back! That is the part I am even more confused about! We know that yogurt gives her diaper rash and we know she had a food reaction to something recently! My sweet girl took it like a champ though! She was SOOOO good! She just sang and talked to everyone as they poked her legs. She did cry pretty bad at one part, when the lady was trying to draw her blood. But I will say, that lady was NOT good at her job. I kind of wanted to punch her! ;)





No comments: